Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My brother, Gary

http://www.yogarysanctuary.blogspot.com/ <--- by the Yoga 'guru', my brother.

Today I m going to speak a little about my brothers. I m the eldest son of 6 kids, and I hv two younger brother. One born in 1973 another in 1977. So, we will be speaking about Gary, the handsome man born in 1973. Hehe.

My brother is one successful man in my eye. He worked hard in computing line(with EDS), and saved enough to get-out of the rat-race ... to do what he loved, YOGA. He was dedicated to build his body(he used to be as thin as me ... errr ... slightly better only la). So, he went to gym religiously and follow strictly to the regime kinda rountine. Yes, you could see his bulks!! haha.

Ok ... currenty he is just opened his own yoga center ... so, I m going to help him to promote his center!! It is located at Taman Desa(old klang road) but I hv not personally been there(as I did not go back to KL for a year now?). Will visit it in coming Aug when I m in KL.

Bro Peng

p/s : Pssst ... he is still single and driving a Camry!! haha

1 comment: