Thursday, June 4, 2009

Investment : Do start now

To begin with, I will HIGHLY recommend "RICH DAD, POOR DAD" to anyone who ever dream of getting rich, or rather ... out of the crazy rat-race.

Robert Kiyosaki (Most Wanted Interview) Part 5/5



WHY are we 'morons' when it comes to finances, particularly Personal Finances?

I do not use the word 'moron', my guru, Robert Kiyosaki did in his interview. Yes, I admit I was a moron, a total idiot when it comes to financial ... say, 5yrs ago? Today, I m trying to share with like-minded people who ever DREAM of being rich? nah ... as always, they DREAM. No concrete plans, no commitments or what-so-ever needed to ... SUCCEED.

At the moment I m typing these lines, my CWP is at HKD1.10, which I bought at HKD0.245. What does that mean? A RM24,500 which I bought 4 months ago turning into unrealised amount of staggering RM110,000?? Yes, I m turning a second-hand Kancil into a Toyota Altis in 4 months?! Incredible ... I m only 20% thru my financial education journey. You may follow my posts at my trading blog ---> here.

Perhaps you will not believe it that I m guiding a doctor-friend of mine, with only 3 months into markets, he is gaining 40% of his initial capitals now? Common-sense is NOT common to most of us, as Kiyosaki said ... we are being trained to be FINANCIAL MORONS. Admit it and get hold of yourself. Stop dreaming ... invest and act now.


TEH

p/s : I like the song ... anyone know what is the title or the singer? She sounds like TATU?

No comments:

Post a Comment