Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why I could not blog here

It is almost 2am now ... I m tired after 3-4 hours of doing homeworks on my investments news. Anyway, I have NOT forgotten this personal blog of mine, tho I m in my trading blog most of the time.

Now, there are few MAIN reasons why I do not blog here, in daily basis as I have wanted to.

1. NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH : I have promised the school's administration that I will not write anything about school, or in general ANYTHING about what I think about school, education ... etc etc. WHY? Because I m corrupting young minds of my students who might be reading my blog!! Therefore, the simple common sense ... DO NOT WRITE if you dont have the freedom. Imagine this ... it is YOUR own personal blog, but ... someone's is watching what you are writing and will get offended? Seriously, man ... this is 2009 now and these people dont even know what a WEBLOG is. Gosh. I hv to accomodate to these people! What is my age again? Haha. Just added one yesterday, anyway!

2. No INSPIRATION : since the lost of FREEDOM of THOUGHTS, you surely lose your inspirations!! Whatever come to your mind, you could not jot it down in YOUR OWN(yes, for those particularly STILL checking if I m writing about them, GET A LIFE and GET ALIVE.) BLOG ... whatever inspiration being surpressed. WE ARE REALLY LIVING IN SUCH A PATHETIC SOCIETY, anyway.

3. Topics TOO BOLD to be published : See .. this is another main reason I dont wish to write. Look ... I want to write whatever fucking ideas coming in my mind. Ooppsss ... did I just used the 4-letter word? Haha. WTF, anyway. See ... these are just typing, and people reading these get offended and even thought I m angry? Frustrated is the word, YES I AM. I want to write about Politics, Religion, Sex, Education, Knowledge, News ... anything under the sun/star. But ... again ... I m a Malaysian? I am an Asian? I m a teacher? I m supposed to do this do that and not supposed to use the word WTF? Err .. to me, WTF = World Trade Federation la. LOL

4. NO TIME : I admit that I m extremely busy with my daily researches on Economic news, as if I m going to be a Economic lecturer someday. Haha ... I read data and news on daily basis while looking(and buying) for STOCKS that have huge potential ... INVESTMENT is occupying my mind.

4 comments:

  1. i reckon we dont have much freedom of speech here. coz it's MALAYSIA. if we were in the states, things would have been different i'm sure. :)
    i guess we will just have to compromise and comply to whatever they want? hehe.
    invest! invest! invest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup ... there will NEVER be a freedom in my sense as long as I m working as a teacher as I m supposed to be GOOD? Haha

    And as long as stay in Malaysia, I will not be able to see world my way, we are SUPPOSED to see things the majority way!!

    Invest : No joke .. placing RM5,000 now oculd turn into RM50, 000? Possible only if u know-how.

    Example : If u remember my ChinaWind Power I bought at 0.245(say, RM24, 500), 3 months ago, it is priced at 0.94 today(= RM94, 000). Excuse me, that is RM70, 000 in 3 months!!

    Do invest, trust me.

    TEH

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuah.
    investing. one day, when i start earning my own money, i will. and i will consult you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are most welcome. Hehe

    I do hv many followers in my trading blog, and e-mail(which most of it I ignored.) asking me about stocks etc etc.

    CWP(code : 0182.hk) is at 0.98 now. RM98,000? I m selling it at 2.00 that is RM200k, ok?

    TEH

    ReplyDelete