Thursday, March 26, 2009

UMNO Assembly? Who cares!!

I don't read local news for some time now. All I do read in daily basis for hours is BUSINESS and ECONOMIC and FINANCIAL news ... global and regional. I wish to take a break ...

UMNO assembly is on ... Rafidah defeated, finally. They called her IRON-LADY. Or was it iron-board? Hmm ... can't be as she is not flat, too many bumps in fact.

I simply dislike Malaysian politicians(most of them) as they SUCK Rakyat's money. They speak as if they care for RAKYAT but they are very cunning, the greatest hypocrites and the best grammy-award actors/actresses. So, I do not wish to taint my posting here with all my swearing towards those stupid UMNO cow-dung heads there.

Eric Moo ... I simply enjoy his 'old' soul-searching songs. Fantastic singer and his songs suit my emotions the most! I do know and still remember how to sing most of his songs. I hv about 18 of his albums.

巫啟賢 遺忘過去 <--- an oldies in the late 80s during my varsity years. Enjoy.



巫啟賢 - 是否妳曾偷偷的哭



Therefore, I want to talk about the short one-hour marketing talk in our school recently about studying Bio-tech in Malaysia. I think it is a good eye-opener to our students and see prospect in Bio-tech as their career. I m not incline to "bio" but like the "tech" part. It is cool ... I mean, altering DNA to create new species?! DOG + CAT = CatDog? <--- it is a cartoon, if u dont know. How about the cloning of human? Or detemining the sex of babies?? I dislike the idea of human playing God, but these technologies are really .... COOL.

He shown slides of STD --- suddenly the students' interest increased!! Wow!! I m going to study bio-tech, man. Hehe ...

As I hv written before, I do still have a dream of continuing my studies. I wish to study marine-biology!! Yeah ... nothing to do with my Maths or the Financial stuff I m studying at the moment. I just need to get myself financially free ... fly to OZ(with my family, of coz) and enjoy my studies there!! Yeah ... what a dream!!

I met a marine-biologist last night and he was from England(London). He is currently attached to a few companies? I m not sure ... can't really catch his strong accent. Yucks! I hv to think twice of going to Liverpool to stay for a year(another of my dream!!). Haha.

Nothing much about my life at the moment to blog. Hmm ... my Sherlyn got 4 little teeth now. :-)
Hmm .... blank!! Haha

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment