Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fishing for RICH hubby?

A young and pretty lady posted this on a popular forum:

Title: What should I do to marry a rich guy?

I'm going to be honest of what I'm going to say here. I'm 25 this year. I'm very pretty, have style and good taste.

I wish to marry a guy with $500k annual salary or above. You might say that I'm greedy, but an annual salary of $1M is considered only as middle class in New York .

My requirement is not high. Is there anyone in this forum who has an income of $500k annual salary? Are you all married?

I wanted to ask: what should I do to marry rich persons like you?

Among those I've dated, the richest is $250k annual income, and it seems that this is my upper limit. If someone is going to move into high cost residential area on the west of New York City Garden ( ? ) , $250k annual income is not enough.

I'm here humbly to ask a few questions:

1) Where do most rich bachelors hang out? (Please list down the names and addresses of bars, restaurant, gym)

2) Which age group should I target?

3) Why most wives of the riches is only average-looking? I've met a few girls who doesn't have looks and are not interesting, but they are able to marry rich guys

4) How do you decide who can be your wife, and who can only be your girlfriend? (my target now is to get married)

Ms. Pretty

2 comments:

  1. mr teh! how u know she's pretty???
    and i find this post rather pathetic. but this kind of things happen la i guess. haha. some ppl are too desperate to find rich husbands.

    if u were a female..would u rather have a super rich husband like this lady?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai yo ... i copied from someone's blog la. Of coz I find it stupid ... you think MONEY can BUY happiness and love? Oh please la ... but having said that MOST ladies want to married a rich-well-to-do guy. It is like a dream, where for a male, a pretty chick? Hmm ... i dont agree with the stupidity of our society. BUT that lady from NY la, not KK. May be KL girls going into that direction? Show me your pocket, i show you my assets? Hmm ...

    TEH

    ReplyDelete