Saturday, March 21, 2009

Beauty IQ?

Brad Pitt : A perfect score in my wife's eyes!!

I went for a haircut just now ... it is kinda nice as I decided to PAUSE in my trading-blog!! It has been something I do for past ... 8 months without a stop?? I m taking a break!! Yippee!! Finally I am allowed to read SPORTS news, watching 'live' bowling on TV(Malaysian Open at Pyramid) ... also, went City-Mall for shopping!!

Ok, back to my main TOPIC today ... BEAUTY IQ. Seriously, while having my haircut, instead of my usual "investment" books I will read(any available minute!!), I read the magz there .. CLEO? An article about BEAUTY IQ ... and if I have to take the QUIZ, I think I will surely FAIL BADLY ... perhaps could be called stupid-moron? Haha.

In a scale of 10, here MIGHT be my scores:-

Hair : I dont bother to comb or VERY seldom(like once in 6 months?) apply any greese/oil on it? I feel it is NOT necessary to bother. Just cut it short, I said. I dont go to those hair-saloon. A simple ah-pek shop do good. Haha. BQ point = 0.

Scalp : Untidy hair and lack of actual care creates dandruff. I hv these problem on and off since young. Today I m still using anti-dandruff shampoo and a MUST to wash in daily basis. BQ = 0.

Face : With holes and scars all over due to pimples or balls during younger time, I don't see I will score any point here. Hmm ... besides, I dont use washing cream for men etc etc. Ok ok ... BQ = 0.

Eyes : Double eyelid ... the ONLY part that my wife will 'compliment' about and my daughter has that too. But, I always have a sleepy eyes!! Haha. No 'panda ring' seen, tho. BQ = 6. Yeah!! Also, I hv VERY good eye sight ... and never wear a spec before, ok?

Lips : Thick lips is sexy? I wont agree ... I prefer someone with a 'cute and small' lips like my son and daughter! Hehe ...and my wife's too. Julia Roberts? Yucky to me. But, since thick lips considered as sexy, can I claim 2 points here? hehe. BQ = 2

Teeth/Oral : Bad breath is not acceptable. Due to accident, I hv a bridge. Never fix it with STEEL to perfect its so-called much wanted. Havent see the dentist for almost 8 months now. A definite NO NO. BQ = 0.

Ear : Nothing special and no defect detected, anyway. So, it is an average shape with common texture! haha. Well, not so clean, tho. I suppose they go to beauty saloon to clean the wax, and not like an old-man trick --- korek with the cotton-stick? Hmm ... anyway, I should be able to score some common points here. BQ = 4.

Nose : Too large? Too flat? Well, we see the pointed-nose like some Hindustani actors/actresses as PERFECT? As always, I will NOT agree. BQ = 4

So, I have 16/80 ... hmm ... what is the rating again? Hmm ...

Well, doing this BQ quiz is definitely not my cuppa tea. But, hey ... it is FUN!! I hv not have FUN for looong time!! Hehe.
At least I didnt not talk about the usual boring IQ, EQ or FQ, right? Is BQ official now?

No comments:

Post a Comment