Thursday, March 12, 2009

SPM Results

SPM results out ... every year we will hear many jump up, full with joys of getting straight "A"s and many more feel sad not obtaining better results. It is a routine for a person like me who is in education line. Students come ... students go. I hv seen many straight "A"s students in my 19yrs of teaching, and also many more students who failed (and tried to hide from their teachers/lecturers). To me, I m never really excited about Exams results, realising that it is only being used as a PASSPORT to further our studies.

STUDIES? Degrees and Masters? Pursuing for PhD if you have nothing much to do(or accomplish) in your life? Sure ... you will be termed as EDUCATED. Call me Dr TEH, I m a PhD holder, you know. Do they really STUDY simply because of the love of EDUCATION? I mean ... say, I love Maths(I do till today, ok?) ... is it necessary to get a degree in Maths??! Answer : YES because the society SEES only degree-holder and above as educated!! Hey, don't be dumb ... many MATHS grads DO NOT teach Maths, and also those teaching Maths doesnt mean they are GOOD in whatever they are teaching, ok? Get REAL.

Anyway, for those permanent-head-damaged holders, SURELY they LOVE Maths, right? Haha ... I want to be cynical about the pure stupidity of my society ... but again, I m RESTRICTED in my OWN personal blog!! WHY? Simply because some 'busybody' reading my blog and get 'hurt' being branded as stupid? Err ... he/she is part of society and doing exactly what I m saying, and THOUGHT i m refering to him/her? See how naive and stupid our well-educated society could be? I wonder whether these Menteris/House Rep passed their SPM? Where do they graduate from again? Cow-dung heads leading our country and we have more people going into streets. How about using RAKYAT money for their own political agenda? That is our sorry state of Malaysia's governance. We should be worried to be lead by these leaders. We are at their mercy.

SPM ... when are they going to abolish SPM? They are currently arguing about English being used in Maths/Science. That is HOW LOW our politicians could go ... everything being used to THEIR political struggles/advantages. We, RAKYAT are sick of such instabilities. When are they going to expose more of those nude-pictures of more politicians OR how about using a granite to blow some shit-off? Don't worry ... I don't hhave the freedom to write ...

Not to write about the TRUTH about my pathetic well-educated society, opine on SPM or sure ISA will be used against those speak TRUTH about our ever-clean politicians, right? Ask Menteri Sarawak how much he used to build the white palace beside the river, Sg Sarawak? Don't you dare to ask our Menteri Sabah about corruptions, ok? Sabah is clean from $$$-politics.


You don't need to go far searching for these people .. go to Parliment!! We will have those Datuk/Datuk Seri shouting HYPOCRITEly about they are protecting RAKYAT's interests. Haha. Full of bull-shits. Period.

Oppss ...i hv side-tracked. Since I can't speak about my thoughts about school and education(SPM here) and since I can't speak about politic in Malaysia, what else should I write about besides SONGS?

Hmm ... I know ... let us continue to watch Astro Channel 333 to maintain our happiness!! 333 = Hua-Hee Dai = Happiness Channel, in Hokkien. THINKING ALLOWED?

TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment