Sunday, April 5, 2009

Weekend : Liverpool vs Fulham

12.15 am : I m waiting for the Liverpool's game while reading(and trying to digest) tonnes of China-biz news. So ... I need some relaxation. Oh yes, I remembered that I do still have a personal blog!! Hehe ... dropping too write a few lines here.

Today, I brought my son to Melinsung's swimming pool. Yeah, he prefer the pool rather than the natural large pool meters away!! Someday, I will try to lure him back to the beach!! Hmm ...

Yeah, I spent my weekend with my family as that give me some joy, after a whole week working!!

Be right back. Watch football, need to focus. haha

1.30 am : First half 0 - 0, hits cross-bar and poles. Should have scored 2 or 3 goals. Very unfortunate ... might be just one of the many draws where they dominate, created chances but failed to score!

Jamie Foxx feat. T.I. - Just Like Me



TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment