Thursday, April 23, 2009

Masiswa 2009

Tmr the game starts but I m not involved. So, I will be busy with my classes and might join them(bringing Er) to see the teams play bola. Yeah, I m still very much interested in bola-games, and will surely llove to support our school players. Well, I m "busy" and my thoughts are far-away ...

Seow Boon(GSB) is a Hokkien, staying nearby my childhood home at Kepong Baru. Yeah, I think I m basically like her for her 'nice' long hair, at first. I dont really remember exactly when or why I hv chosen to be in crush on her, and I THOUGHT I was in-love? Being such a chicken(with low confidence with girls), I did not dare to approach her. So, basically almost everyday at school, I will steal a peek on her. Hehe ...

Then, my younger sis, Feleene who is one yr her junior became the school prefect. Oh, GSB was a prefect too. Her best friend Jeannie was a prefect and a good friend with my sis!! That is how my sis got to know her ... but I never dare to tell my sis that I 'admired' her!! Haha .. Funny, as I could easily laugh it off now but not in 1982 then. Anything about her is perfect and the more I observed her, the more i THOUGHT i fall-in-love with her!! Hehe ...

2 years past, I was just looking at her from the distance. Well, I passed my SRP(form 3) and moving to another school(Raja Ali) for my form 4. She was still at Kepong Baru school in Form 3, then. I know I will miss her face ... so, I tailed her home(nearby ... house no 121, jalan 68!! See, I can still remember!! haha) one day so that I could cycle pass by her house once in a while if I 'miss' her ...

to be continued

TEH

1 comment:

  1. wah teacher, ur from kepong ah? thats my dad's hometown. LOL.

    ReplyDelete