Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Trail Exams and tests

Morning ... i m here early as usual. I no longer wake up 5am(advice from doctor. Hehe) to watch US market but i do late night-out(studying markets with my doctor friend, JL). I could be seen in SMC hanging there almost daily till midnight. Well, i m giving tuition to a doctor friend to see how we could take advantage of the current financial crisis.

I m suppose to print the TRIAL EXAM paper today but I forgot my pen-drive. Hmm ... seriously, I m too busy and sometimes I wish I could take a week off. I wish to go back to KL during the semester break end of this month ... but, I very tied here. I hv tuition classes on(and my students will be sitting for exams soon). I hv many more paperwork to be done --- my work-pass expired and I m not allowed to fly --- I also hv my continuos research paper to be done by AUG2009.

So, these exams weeks for the coming two weeks could give me some break from teach BUT with tonnes of papers to mark!! I rather teach in classroom than sitting here marking paper!! Arrghhh ... I need Vicodin. Haha

Regina : I have been doing my research on "Power and Energy" --- The resources and the alternative since JAN2009 and due around AUG2009. Well, it is for investment purposes. As we all know, markets are bad, economies contracting and financial crisis are around. It is the BEST time to invest(and get rich) ... so, I m going to INVEST in US/HK markets buying Power and Energy stocks at cheap rate now and will keep it for 3-5 yrs. Yes, it will be 10-20 fold of the capital I m investing in. Interesting? Hehe ... For example, I bought a windpower company's stock(named China Windpower) at HKD0.245 x 100,000 units = HKD24.5 k ... and today it is priced at HKD 0.315 x 100,000 units = HKD31.5 k. That is the unrealised profits in ONE MONTH so far, ok? It will be doubled by end of this year ... you should read my Trading Blog regarding how difficult to 'double' our money.

So, my research is basically for HUGE investment, but yes ... I enjoy the knowledge as always. I love Wind-Power as an alternative green energy.

TEH

back to my exams paper ....arrrghh .... Regi, e-mail me coffee, please. Haha

1 comment:

  1. oh...wuah...HK eh..how bout spore? is it wise to invest in spore?
    read ur trading blog?! eee....maybe when i grow older la. or when i think i need more insight of the economics. which i'm sure will happen one day coz of my course right. heh.
    email u coffee? hehehe...caaaaannnnn...

    ReplyDelete