Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sat : Feb 07 2009

Jacky Cheung 張學友 & Karen Tong 湯寶如 - Xiang Si Feng Yu Zhong / 相思風雨中




This is one of the very nice 'old' cantonese song by Jacky. And this is also the time when Karen becoming famous and I started to buy many of her albums. Hehe.

Morning .. I hv not blog for a while, as I m taking a break from this blog. I need to shut-off my emotions in MY OWN BLOG(I can't even CURSE as some f**king as*h*oles reading OTHERS blogs and get offended!! Unbelievable freedoom of expression in MALAYSIA! Haha).

So, since I could place my thoughts GENUINELY, there is not much of points to blog. This is OUR society ... backward and as I always put it ... UN-EDUCATED graduates!!

Look into Perak ... many may not feel strongly about it, but as I have followed Malaysian Politics for 15yrs now, I feel sad .. I feel frustrated ... and I feel ashamed to be MALAYSIAN. We are in REAL mess of governance ... from the running of the banks too running of our country. TOO many UN-EDUCATED people running the show, and they happy GAIN(SUCKERS) from the naive and STUPID public. Wake up, MALAYSIAN. We are REALLY PATHETIC.

MONEY ... money can buy frogs, and some moronic monkeys in the house. MONEY being the ultimate motives in ALMOST everything they do.

Cheering Competition

Ghee ... I enjoyed the competition so much, and I admired the coordinations done by the respective houses. We have Blue(Blue Rangers), Red(Red Indians), Pink(Mr Patrick of Spongebob) and Green(The Snake). They even have mascots!! Wow!! Hehe ... you could enjoy MUCH more if you know the songs they were singing(like me!! Hehe). Anyway, when you grow OLD, most lecturers NOT there to watch such an incredible show put up by our creative students. What a pity!

Tug-of-war ... under the rain, a silly me will be enjoying myself watching my students(the tough and rough ones) tugging away while their friends cheering for them. This is EDUCATION, man. I saw a 'good' girl splashing muds to her friends!! Haha ... funny, most ADULTS dont enjoy what they ENJOYED during their younger days? Nope, I m NOT going to enlighten them about motivation, living blah blah ... they are CANT handle the pressure the society placing on them.

Don't expect them to jump into the river, half--naked into cold water to ENJOY the nature, ok? Even some MIGHT have sllightly of "young mood", they will surely kill off their YOUNG spirits, in the name of PRIDE. What?? Me?? A lecturer jumping like a monkey into river-water? No students around? No way ... I have my PRIDE. I m NOT going to enjoy myself ... err ... I will prefer to entertain myself with ASTRO(channel 333 recommended as it is Hua-Hee Dai = Happiness channel, you might find your happiness there watching divorces, suicides .. u name it, they have it. Haha).

Anyway, in general ... not many enjoying my 'youth' like I do. Sometimes someone could said I m CHILDISH(I can't hear you ... what do u say again?). It is inferior-complexity in them. They failed to get EDUCATION as they are busy chasing paper-qualifications, HIGHER positions in their companies and of coz more MONEY? Talk to me about MONEY, I might help you to EARN a lot ... but with your pathetic DEGREES and UN-educated mind, I refuse to lower myself. Perhaps, I could suggest ... jump into the river, will ya?

TEH

p/s: BTW, I m driving Kancil ... you won't dare to ask my opinions regarding MONEY, will ya? LOL. What a joke!

No comments:

Post a Comment