Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Eve 2009

Morning .. it is 6am, its CNY eve and it is Sunday ... it doesn't matter to me as I m awake by 5am, anyway. I m used to it to wake up early to listen to Bloomberg Financial news .... but now I m listning to Hitz.Tv instead. Enjoy ...

Estrella's Stay is playing now ... this local band is not bad, but the songs just not really my taste. Prefer the song they played just now ... Akon's Dangerous. Hehe.

One Republic's Say All I Need is very good ... I remembered that I played the song "Stop and Stare" during the Leadership Camp last year when the whole Malaysians started to listen to their "Apologise"? Apologise's lyric is NOT really 'good' or relevent, actually. It is never too late to apologise, actually ...

Simple Plan's Your Love Is a Lie ... Hmm ... I like Simple Plan!! Many of their songs, indeed.

Jesse's Leavin'? The sexy lady showing her long legs? The MV is boring and cheap, but I m not sure how much they pay the lady to expose her body. Haha. Well, it sells, right?

Live Your Live by T.I ... I like T.I's songs generally. Rihanna? From a 'simple' singer, now one of the hottest babe.


Pink's So What ... she is a funny "lady". Haha ... Her Family Portrait is my fav.

One Block Radius's You Got Me .. hmm ... not my taste la. But a part of the rap is good!!

Haha .. Katy Perry's Hot N Cold. haha. PMS like a bitch ... haha.

We The King --- Check Yes Juliet. This is more of my taste-si la .. hehe.

BS - Break The Ice. Britney is grown up since her Baby, Give Me one More Time ... I first listen to her first album more than 10 years ago?

Always On Time --- JA Rule(ft Ashanti)

OK ... time for breakfast.

12.05 pm : Please VISIT my "Happy New Year" post at http://cpteh.blogspot.com/ and laugh it out. lol. Money won't buy you happiness. Ask those unhappy ones during HAPPY CNY. Hehe


許冠傑 Sam Hui - 学生哥



Ah SAM is certainly a 'legend' in the 80s where his songs are very light and we could laugh about it(if u hv sense of humour la ... those above 40s, I feel sorry for most of u that you lost the 'child' in you ... GET A LIFE, listen to Jay or Linkin Park might help, I hope! Haha).

Anyway, SAM's songs ... I have huge collection of his songs and some are classic!! Enjoy!!

The 80's Chinese Hits - Female

林憶蓮 愛上一個不回家的人 <--- My fav Sandy Lam's song.




TEH

No comments:

Post a Comment